Everest's Casualty Facility offers primary and excess casualty products via the wholesaler distribution channel. We provide both admitted and non-admitted paper for General Liability and Excess Casualty and admitted paper for Commercial Automobile & Workers' Compensation.
All underwriting is done in Everest National's home office in Liberty Corner, New Jersey.
General Liability & Excess Casualty
- Tougher Products (Manufacturing, Distributing, Importing, etc.)
- Commercial Real Estate (Office buildings, Warehouses, Malls, Shopping Centers, etc.)
- Habitational Real Estate (Apartments, Condominiums, Hotels, etc.)
- Commercial Construction
- Minimum premium $10,000 for each product (assumes $5m Excess Casualty limit)
- Coverage available for most industry segments excluding trucking, taxi/black car and bussing
- Minimum premium $10,000
- Coverage available for most industry segments excluding USL&H, PEO/employee leasing and height exposures
- Minimum premium $25,000
Products & Services
- Account and monoline capability
- Everest National (rated A+ XV) is licensed in all 50 states and District of Columbia
- Regular usage of admitted paper on General Liability and Excess Casualty
- Low/no deductible philosophy
- $2m limit on Auto Liability, General Liability and Employers Liability
- $10m limit on Excess Casualty
We have a limited access model providing those appointed wholesaler locations with a strong competitive advantage.